- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE || 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlog ||
- Job Position: Cloud Solution Engineer ||
- Job Location: Bangalore ||
- Batch: 2020/2021 graduates ||
- Salary: Best In Industry ||
- Last Date to apply : As soon as possible ||
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Skills Required for Oracle Jobs 2021 :
- Experience in pre-sales engineering, post-sales engineering or similar architecture role
- Knowledge of the OCI platform and its contributing technologies, with appropriate certification
- Project management experience coordinating activities involved in migrating workloads to OCI
- Have been involved in the design and recommendation of platforming choices and decisions for on premise to Cloud journey
- Experience migrating to or architecting micro-services cloud solutions and/or containers or has built such green-field “cloud native” applications desirable
- Experience building or migrating SaaS applications and/or PaaS cloud services on any popular platform e.g. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, AliCloud etc.
- Experience migrating IP from on premise to the cloud and/or experience architecting and developing a next generation SaaS offering.
- Understanding how Terraform, Hudson, Chef, Puppet, and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.) are used in scripting application deployments into cloud platforms (i.e. orchestration)
- Experience with Agile methodology, using industry standard cloud development practices and dev/ops tooling
- Experience or knowledge of working with AWS, Azure, GCP would be an advantage.
- Good communication, speaking and presentation skills for formal presentations, white boarding, large and small group presentations to customers
- Technical and customer-facing skills to be the technical interface between Oracle Cloud teams and partner.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Advanced degree also desirable.
- PMP or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.