- Eligibility : Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
- Job Position : Software Engineer ||
- Job Location : Multiple Cities ||
- Batch: 2020, 2021 graduate ||
- Experience : 0 – 2 Years ||
- Salary : 6-7 LPA||
- About Job: At ISDL, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To invent. To collaborate. To think along with clients. To make new products/markets. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought was possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong expertise in Systems Software Programming Skills (C, C++, Java, Python, GoLang, ReactJS, Groovy)
- Strong knowledge of Operating Systems concepts (Unix/Linux internals), data structures, algorithms
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as Red Hat OpenShift, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes/Dockers.
- Good communication skills to work effectively in a global team environment
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of OpenStack, Security, Virtualization Management, Cloud concepts, REST API, Json, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps
- Web UI Frameworks: Vaadin, React JS and UI styling libraries like Bootstrap/Material
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, RESTful web services and GraphQL API
- Practical working experience with Java, Javascipt, Ansible, Databases, SQL, Node JS etc
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer at IBM India Systems Development Lab (IBM ISDL), you will get an opportunity to work on all the phases of product development (Design/Development, Test and Support) across core Systems technologies including Operating Systems, Firmware, Systems Software, Storage Software & Cloud Software.
As a Software developer at ISDL:
- You will be focused on development of IBM Systems products interfacing with development & product management teams and end users, cutting across Geos.
- You would analyze product requirements, determine the best course of design, implement/code the solution and test across the entire product development life cycle. One could also work on Validation and Support of IBM Systems products.
- You get to work with a vibrant, culture driven and technically accomplished teams working to create world-class products and deployment environments, delivering an industry leading user experience for our customers
- You will be valued for your contributions in a growing organization with broader opportunities.