- Eligibility : Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other relevant fields
- Job Description: Summer Analyst ||
- Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore ||
- Batch: 2022 ||
- Experience : No full time Experience required ||
- Salary : Best in market||
- Application Deadline: Dec 31, 2021
- About Company: Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
•You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
•Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
•You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
•You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
•You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
•You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
•You are fluent in English.
Summer Analysts join for 2 months in May of each year. Summer Analysts are placed into a specific development or infrastructure team, both of which are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate firsthand what it’s like to be a technologist for a world-class financial firm.
Training commences with an induction day that provides an overview of the Firm, our structure and strategy as well as guidance on making the transition from campus to corporate environment. Following direct placement into teams, Summer Analysts work on live projects of real relevance to Morgan Stanley. Throughout the Program, students experience guest lectures with senior management, and have opportunities to attend networking, team building, social and charitable events.
• Development Teams: Our development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units. Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production. Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
• Infrastructure Teams: Our infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications. Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner. Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.