- Eligibility : All B.tech /BE
- Job Description: Intern – Technical Program Manager ||
- Job Location : Bangalore ||
- Batch: 2021, 2022 ||
- Experience : 0-2 Years ||
- Salary : Best in market||
- About Company: Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the cities we grew up in, accessible, and convenient.
Your Role in Dunzo’s Journey |Intern – Technical Program Manager
This job might be for you if you are:
- Available for a minimum duration of 6 months and can start immediately
- Have prior experience in Program/Project Management
- Familiarity with Jira and other Project and Program Management tools
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent communication, organization, and coordination skills
- Strong logical thinking and good engineering sense
- Strong planning and execution abilities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated and self-driven
Why you’ll love us:
- Startup Environment – Work with a passionate and energetic team that’s driven by ensuring users get what they need when they need it!
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, Flexi-leave to WFH options, monthly food wallet to wellness camps- we’ve got your back!
- Cool Perks – you’ll also get to join us for in-house events, tech meetups, and much more.
- Expand your career – you’ll have access to a lot of teams working along with you to get things Dun. Find your career move at Dunzo!
Are you Dunzo?
Imagine anything that you want, delivered at your door within 30 minutes!
Imagine a delivery network that brings you your morning coffee, a nutritious breakfast, the daily dose of vitamins, emergency sanitary napkins, or just a last-minute pick-up of that laptop charger. Now imagine all of that being done through a single app!
That’s the world Dunzo is building, and we want you to build it with us.
Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the cities we grew up in, accessible, and convenient. Whether that’s giving our users back time to do the things they love, providing flexible earning opportunities to our partners, or expanding our merchants’ businesses – we’re passionate about what matters to you!