- Eligibility : Prior experience in app development, Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Job Description: Software Engineer – I (Android) ||
- Job Location : Bangalore ||
- Batch: 2020, 2021||
- Experience : 0-2 Years ||
- Salary : Best in market||
- About Company: Team Dunzo is passionate about finding solutions to local, offline challenges by leveraging technology to make the cities we grew up in, accessible, and convenient.
We’re looking for an Android enthusiasts to join us.
As an SE – I (Android) you could expect to:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to do requirement analysis, design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Build re-usable Android software components for the platform
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five-star ratings
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies and share your findings with your team to incorporate
The must haves:
- Prior experience in app development
- Good knowledge in Java
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Good to have:
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed at apps from scratch.