- Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field ||
- Job Description: Software development engineer ||
- Batch: 2020, 2021 ||
- Location – Hyderabad
- Experience : 0-2 years of non-internship professional software development experience ||
- Salary : Best in market||
- About job: As an SDE-I, you will own the full stack design and development of product features, building scale, efficiency, and a differentiated customer experiences built using native AWS services.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 0-2years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Experience building cloud services on AWS
· Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems and algorithms
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
As an SDE-I, you will own the full stack design and development of product features, building scale, efficiency, and a differentiated customer experiences built using native AWS services. You will use innovative technology to understand the needs of employees, and create simple to use experiences that resolve their issues with low effort.
Creating simple and low effort support experience for complex life events require building new capabilities, intelligent issue detection and routing engine, extending and adapting existing services, and orchestrating available resolutions across multiple organizations. You will also work with other SDE-II, Sr. SDEs and Principal Engineers in the team to create shared services using core and common building blocks that other teams can onboard to create seamless and comprehensive experience that works back from employees.