- Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field ||
- Job Location : Bengaluru||
- Batch: 2022 ||
- Apply Before : 31/08/2021, 01:18 pm
- Experience : 0-2 years of experience in Software Development ||
- Salary : Best in market||
- About Company: JP Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services
JP Morgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $1.1 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in Investment Banking, Financial Services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns More than 650 investment professionals providing over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity Leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
About the Role and project
The candidate will function as a full-stack Applications Developer within the Global Wealth Management Technology and will be part of the JP Morgan Online International (JPOI) team. JPOI team builds digital banking platforms for our clients’ needs that includes a website and native mobile applications. The team offers an opportunity to work on a wide array of technologies and challenging technical problems. This role will involve ideating, designing, developing, testing and support along with end to end ownership of new functional offerings and improvements and modernization of our existing solutions.
Required Qualifications and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field, with 0-2 years of experience in Software Development.
- Willingness to work as a full-stack developer
- Adaptable to evolving technologies
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Engineering bent of mind
- Keenness to prioritize user experience and resiliency of the platform as a developer
- Ability to work with multiple globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solutions across regions
- Software design and development responsibilities
- Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and TDD/BDD.
- Active involvement in troubleshooting issues across environments
Hands-on Technical Expertise
- High levels of analytical/conceptual thinking and problem solving abilities
- Proficiency in one of the following programming languages ( Java, Python, Swift or Kotlin )
- Familiarity with building cloud native applications (public or private) or containerized applications
- Exposure to microservices, Angular 9+, application security/identity and access management, application resiliency preferred.