- Eligibility : Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Job Description: Business Operations Associate ||
- Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra||
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022 ||
- Experience : 0-2 years ||
- Apply Before : 08/01/2022, 03:47 pm
- Salary : As per market standards||
- About Company: Oracle is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas.
This requisition is for fresher hiring
Entry-level consulting position for those who are new to professional services and are developing their expertise. Receives detailed instruction on routine work and on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices with limited autonomy. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
0 to 2 years of experience relevant to a functional or technical role. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates basic competence in one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.