- Eligibility: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field. Any courses/training on testing would be handy. ||
- 75% and above or fresh grads with excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications ||
- Good attitude and should be a quick learner ||
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, or related field. Any courses/training on testing would be handy.
- Should have professional experience for 1 year in testing with good academic records, 75% and above or fresh grads with excellent academic record with completion of professional test course / certifications
- Good attitude and should be a quick learner
- Open to adapt and quickly learn and work on the technologies/processes which are in place
- Should able to understand and execute the regression test cases.
- Should able to understand and run the automation test suites
- Good team player and assist peers
Within One Month, You’ll
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate inscrumdevelopment process
- Get to know your team
Within Three Months, You’ll
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning &automationsin scrum teams
Within Six Months, You’ll
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasinghigh qualityreleases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
Within Twelve Months, You’ll
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits And Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Parking & Commuter Benefits