- Computer Science student ||
- Programming skills in Python, Java and C++. ||
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and shift priorities as needed. ||
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. ||
- Basic knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.||
Transforming the Future with the Convergence of Simulation and Data
Student Intern – QA / Software Testing
Do you like a challenge, are you a complex thinker who likes to solve problems? If so, then you might be the new Altairian we are searching for. At Altair, your curiosity matters. We pride ourselves on a business culture that enables open, creative thinking, and we deeply value our employees and their contributions towards our clients’ success, as well as our own.
We are looking for an energetic QA Cyber Security Intern to join our fast-paced, growing team. The position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent technical, written and oral communication skills.
Job Location: Bangalore
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Experience working with web and desktop applications.
- Solid understanding of SQL, relational databases such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to independently determine and develop approaches to complex problems.
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows and Java environments.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrates an extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, team and people skills.
- Can work both independently and as a cross-functional team member.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and shift priorities as needed.
- Programming skills in Python, Java and C++.
- Computer Science student.
How You Will Be Successful:
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks