- Eligibility : A graduate degree
- Job Role: Program Management Trainee||
- Job Location : New Delhi, IN||
- Batch: 2020, 2021||
- Salary : Best in industry||
- About Company : BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society.
GSD Program Management Trainee
Business Management & Operations
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Global Services Delhi Graduate Program (GSDGP) is tailored to meet BCG’s growing business demands. We offer a wide range of business apprenticeships in a variety of disciplines and the GSDGP has been designed for candidates who are passionate about learning the workings of global cross-functional teams and delivering skills needed for BCG’s global services support functions.
This program offers incoming graduates the opportunity to work alongside a diverse global team thereby providing unparalleled learning and exposure early in their career. A GSDGP Associate is aligned to specific Business Units where they will develop the knowledge and hands on skills to support and become a skilled business professional working in roles such as: Finance, Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Business Services, Procurement. The Program is under the supervision of the Business Services Lead for the Global Services Asia Pacific region.
As a Program Management Trainee, you will be exposed to a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the organization and grow and develop your organizational skills and acumen as well as project delivery. In your role you will work with BCG senior stakeholders based globally in Europe, United States of America and the Asia Pacific regions, providing program and case management support that will include developing skills such as time management, coordinating complex travel and meeting schedules, interacting with internal and external stakeholders / clients.
At BCG, this role is an essential part of the Executive Support team and expected to grow throughout its professional career, building and improving skills to match the evolving needs of BCG. You will gain hands-on experience through different projects e.g., data management, trainings and capability enhancement and cross-teaming collaboration that will require working with strong initiative and drive to support the growth and development of the team and the Administrative Services platform worldwide.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Managing completing priorities and executing to a high quality in time-based scenarios
- Interpreting rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture
- Building relationships and networks to aid delivery
- Communicating in writing and verbally to a high standard, flexing your style and approach depending on circumstances
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A graduate degree
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our Global Services Colleagues based in India, America and Europe.