- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform ||
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership, accountability and follow-through. ||
- Drive architectural evaluations including requirements gathering and POCs for technology within the platform space such as caching layers, application servers, data repositories and more. ||
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps concepts. ||
Tata ClassEdge is hiring for Java Developer Roles via D2C Recruitables. The Biggest Off Campus Hiring Drive!
About Tata ClassEdge
The Tata Group has over 25 years of international experience in the space of e-learning. It is with this rich experience in digital education that Tata ClassEdge was conceptualized in 2011 with the aim of improving the effectiveness of education systems in India.
- Spring Boot Java 8, Java EE stack, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, Spring MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful Services, Containers
- Technical fluency in Object Oriented Design, Design Patterns, Data Structure, Algorithm.
- Relational databases and SQL, Data accessing via indexes (MySQL, Postgres)
- Lucene/Solr indexing
- Statistical and data analysis
- Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- General knowledge of Agile development techniques and its influence on the release management process
- Experience in Microservices Should have experience of working in Agile projects
- Ability to do unit testing and work independently.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape
- Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment
- Create and deliver knowledge sharing presentations and documentation for support teams
- Learning on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision
- Work effectively with onsite/offshore teams
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like Microservices, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/TLS, LDAP, JDBC, SQL, HTML
- Expertise with various Microservice deployment strategies & patterns.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Demonstrate high levels of ownership, accountability and follow-through.
- Drive architectural evaluations including requirements gathering and POCs for technology within the platform space such as caching layers, application servers, data repositories and more.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps concepts.
All you need to do is apply for D2C Recruitables and take easy-peasy 4 assessments that test your general aptitude, programming fundamentals, elementary online coding, and soft skills.
You can take these assessments separately anytime during a specific window but ensure that you complete the started assessment in one sitting.