- Qualification : Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical fields ||
- Job Position : Data Analyst (Interns & Freshers) ||
- Job Location : Bangalore ||
- Batch: 2020/2021/2022 graduate ||
- Experience : 0 – 2 Years ||
- Salary : ₹4L – ₹8L||
- About Company : Trell is a content-community-commerce platform for discovering lifestyle choices through video blogs in Vernacular Indian languages. The platform is powered by user-generated video content, which is being created intrinsically by their strong & growing community.
Trell is seeking a talented Data Analyst to join our Team. If you are intellectually curious, if you eat/sleep/drink data and are committed to translating data to insights & insights to actionable work items, want new challenges daily and impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of users, this is the role for you!
What you’ll do :
You will be working with Product and Business both. Following will be your responsibilities:
— Designing and evaluating business/product experiments
— Monitoring key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
— Building and analyzing dashboards and reports
— Building key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
— Identifying new levers to help move key metrics
— Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends
Minimum Qualifications :
— Degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical fields
— Experience in SQL, Excel
— Knowledge of basic statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions)
— Should have expertise in a scripting language like python and be able to perform tasks like extracting data from database to an excel, or manipulation of data to generate insights
— Experience with common data science toolkits (scikit, numpy, pandas). Strong knowledge of pandas and numpy is required.
— Big Data and Machine learning knowledge is a big plus.
Looking for interns for 3-6 month period and PPO opportunity post internship