- Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.||
- Job Position : Technical Solution Consultant, Product Lifecycle Management, Full-Stack Development ||
- Job Location : Hyderabad, Telangana, India||
- Batch: 2020/2021/2022 graduate ||
- Experience : 0 – 2 Years ||
- Salary : As per company standards||
- About Job: Technical Solution Consultant, you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our engineering needs. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining new product introduction (NPI) and Supply chain related application systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with the following: web and mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, developing software systems.
- Experience as a full stack/front-end developer with general purpose programming languages.
- Experience developing or designing client-side applications.
- Experience in cloud based CICD framework.
- Experience with tech stack, Java/Python, and Angular/Typescript.
- Understanding design tools and Product Lifecycle Management processes.
- Analytical and logical mindset with attention to details.
- Good people skills and dedicated to deliver customer service, and excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills, adept at navigating ambiguity, fostering creativity and driving operational processes, and disciplines.
About the job
As a Technical Solution Consultant, you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our engineering needs. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and sustaining new product introduction (NPI) and Supply chain related application systems.
In this role, you will also promote best practices and internal business processes. You will be responsive and able to adapt quickly to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You will work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive change, and be excited by the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user’s interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people’s lives better through technology.
- Work in the various stages of software development life cycle including business requirement gathering, requirement analysis, development, and review of components and testing activities.
- Build scalable web-based applications and services based on cutting edge technologies.
- Build and maintain extensible performant APIs.