BPCL Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Name of Post|
|No Of Posts||87 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||04.10.2021|
|Job Location||BPCL Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai 400074|
BPCL Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
|4.||Info/ Technology/ Computer Science||03|
BPCL Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- For Graduate Apprentice
First Class Engineering Degree (full-time course) in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA from a recognized Indian University/ Institute (relaxed to 5.3 CGPA for SC/ST/PwD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
- For Technician Apprentice
First Class Diploma in Engineering (full-time course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/ Recognized Indian University (relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).
Applying candidates should be having 18-27 years of age.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Monthly Stipend|
|★★ You Must Check This Job Updates ★★|
|Fresher Jobs In India 2021||Engineering Jobs 2021/22|
|Off Campus Jobs 2021/2022||Internship Jobs In India 2021/22|
|IT Jobs In India 2021/22||Walk-In Drive Jobs 2021/22|
|Degree Jobs 2021/22||Diploma / ITI Jobs 2021/22|
BPCL Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and interview. The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
How To Apply For BPCL Jobs 2021
- Open the official website @ portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Then check the Announcement Section for “Advertisement for Engagement of Diploma and Graduate Apprentices in BPCL Mumbai Refinery, WMHMCC000004”
- Click on that link.
- And then the official notification will be opened.
- Read it thoroughly.
- If eligible & interested, then apply for this apprenticeship opportunity by 4th October 2021.
- Before, that if you are a New User, then enroll in the NATS portal by 27th September 2021.