The candidate must hold the highest qualification of any of the following- B. Tech B.E. Electrical Civil ||
Work Experience: The candidate should have at least 3 years of working as a projects execution and planning engineer. Additional exposure of warehouse systems will be given weightage ||
Should be able to work on ACAD drawings. ||
About the job
It will be to lead and drive Engineering coordination for construction Projects and drive on ground engineering with Vendors, contractors and external partners.
Development. The major tasks and responsibilities will involve (but not limited to) the following-
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects and Build-outs in coordination with PMC (Project Management Consultant) and the vendors
- Monitoring regular work progress with reports towards meeting the project deliverables
- Monitoring project resource and manpower requirements and organizing weekly review meetings with follow up MoM (Minutes of Meeting) reports
- Keeping the project focus in line with detailed project plans
- Planning and scheduling project timelines in close coordination with the PMC and vendors
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools like MS Project and/or MS excel reports
- Ensuring the project implementation is as per the requirements and GFC (Good For Construction) drawings
- Coordinating with the PMC for ensuring quality checks and maintaining overall quality assurance with necessary documentation through the PMC and vendor POCs
- Conducting snag identification activities with PMC QC engineers and preparing plans for timely handover of the project on time.
- Recording and initiating of project design changes and techno commercial implications with the design team, for evaluation and effective decision-making.
The candidate must hold the highest qualification of any of the following- B. Tech/B.E. Electrical/ Civil
Work Experience: The candidate should have at least 3 years of working as a projects execution and planning engineer. Additional exposure of warehouse systems will be given weightage. Should be able to work on ACAD drawings.
The major work will involve planning iof Civil , PEB , MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) systems including fire systems and other utilities.
The candidate must be focused, willing to work in accordance to the job requirement at Project sites and should be willing to travel to project sites at short notice.
Other key competencies will include MS Projects, Project planning, Team work, Planning and Communication skills.