- Eligibility : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Job Role: Software Engineer –Engineer I – Sofware ||
- Job Location : Chennai ||
- Batch: 2020, 2021 ||
- Salary : As per industry standards||
- About Job: Microchip’s Corporate Design Automation (DA) team in Chennai is looking for a Software Engineer to develop strategic software applications. A successful candidate in this role will design, implement and maintain application software solutions that cater to the needs the corporate community.
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear, mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency (RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories, Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory (SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in a broad range of products.
Microchip’s Corporate Design Automation (DA) team in Chennai is looking for a Software Engineer to develop strategic software applications. A successful candidate in this role will design, implement and maintain application software solutions that cater to the needs the corporate community. Candidate will interact with stakeholders across the globe to understand their needs and generate innovative ideas to solve complex problems. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail, an ability to multitask, and an ability to work independently and on a team.
Qualified applicants will possess the following experience:
- Good programming skills especially Python scripting
- Strong knowledge in Django or similar web framework
- Working knowledge on GUI design.
- Working knowledge on SQL preferably MySQL
- Working knowledge on both Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with SCM / DM tools (SVN, GIT, Perforce etc)
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs