- Eligibility : B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022 (No Backlogs)
- Job Role: Software Engineer||
- Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida ||
- Batch: 2022||
- Salary : Best In Industry||
- About Company : Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
Software Engineering @Microsoft:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software Engineers are primarily responsible for:
o Understanding customer requirements.
o Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
o Providing estimates;Identifying task ownership.
o Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
o Providing and soliciting design feedback.
o Writing quality code at source.
o Authoring validation tests; Providing timely issue resolutions.
• B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022 (No Backlogs)
• Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
• Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
• Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
• Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
• Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
**Should not have appeared in any on-campus or off-campus Microsoft Hiring process (which includes any online test or technical discussions) in the last 6 months.
Locations of Operation: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.