- Eligibility : All B.Tech
- Job Role: Fresher – MTS 1, Software Engineer ||
- Job Location : Bangalore, India||
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022||
- Salary : As per industry standards||
- About Job: Collections Engineering team is responsible for building nextgen collections platform that is used by collection agents across PayPal – globally. We build platforms that get called across every interaction between PayPal and it’s users and partners.
Job Description Summary:Job Description:
Collections Engineering team is responsible for building nextgen collections platform that is used by collection agents across PayPal – globally. We build platforms that get called across every interaction between PayPal and it’s users and partners. Our solutions need to scale across millions of such interactions, working with petabyte plus data, integrating with various other APIs in real time and yet providing high availability and configurability to the business. To achieve this we are always looking at advances in technology and science and tying those back to business needs.
You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products on web and mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project execution skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
1. Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Pricing Platform in the PayPal’s Payment system.
2. Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
3. You must have significant business knowledge and technical expertise in application design and architecture, as well as knowledge of related domains of technical architectures (network, security, and infrastructure engineering), information architectures, and data architectures.
4. Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed
5. You are involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
6. You must be a self- starter, work independently or as a team member, and have strong communication skills in interfacing with business partners and the Technology. He or she is also responsible for communicating to others on technical standards, principles, methodology and trends.
7. You must be proactive and anticipate/handle issues before they blowup.
8. Exhibit a strong backbone and challenge the status quo when needed
9. You are expected to mentor and coach less experienced engineers
Expert in back-end development using Java EE technologies (e.g. Java language, application servers, servlet containers, JMS, JPA, Spring MVC, Hibernate).
Strong OOP skills, with ability to analyze requirements and transform into scalable software designs.
Experience with HTTP, REST API’s and competent designing and building web services/microservices in a commercial setting.
Cognizant of SQL and other/NoSQL/modern database and storage technologies. Desired understanding of Oracle, JDBC and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
Experience with Design Patterns, MVC and frameworks (e.g. Spring).
Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
Competent in software engineering tools (e.g. Java build tools) and best practices (e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, etc.).
Should be a strong advocate of code craftsmanship, good coding standards and use of tools that will improve the quality of the delivered code
Excellent communication and writing skills
Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, passion for technology, pride of ownership and strive for excellence
Bangalore – Sarjapur Main Rd, Karnataka, India