Job Location – Bhubaneswar ||
CTC – 3.5 LPA – 4.8 LPA ||
Qualification – B.E/B.Tech(CS, IT, ETC, EE, EEE, Electronics & Instrumentation) or MCA(Computers) ||
Pass Out Year – 2021 ||
Percentage – 6.5 CGPA or 65% & above in UG/PG/10th/12th | |
- Exposure to programming languages – Preferably (C/C++/.Net/Java/SQL)
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.