- Eligibility : B.S. or higher degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Job Role: CWM Engineering – Software Engineer – Associate||
- Job Location : Bengaluru, India||
- Batch: 2020, 2021||
- Salary : As per industry standards||
- About company : Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees.
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design.
The firm’s Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for engineers to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Use your analytical ability and decision-making skills to arrive at creative and client-oriented solutions to help multiple lines of business across Marcus platform.
- Work with key stakeholders, clients, and other development teams delivering products.
- Drive the architectural design and technical execution of the engineering needs of central quality management team within Marcus
- Take responsibility for project delivery as well as wider ownership in our functional area
- Design and build frameworks and utilities through collaboration with global cross-functional teams
- Help building and maintaining mock services to support developer and testers
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- B.S. or higher degree in relevant field (Computer Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Professional development experience in UI or building micro-services
- Professional automation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication with proven ability to influence people
- Strong analytical reasoning, organizing and prioritization skills
- Research and development oriented approach to problem solving
- Keen on owning and leading in delivery of initiatives
- Mentoring other junior and new members of the team
- Worked on scripting languages like Python, Shell, Perl
- Familiar with frameworks such as Maven, Cypress, Gradle, Hybrid mobile apps, etc.
- Designing of CI/CD pipelines and comfortable with Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Understanding of BDD/TDD frameworks and have automation experience
- Fundamentals of testing methodologies and test patterns used across industry
- Experienced with amazon web services, kubernetes, dockers
- Working knowledge of building mock services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
Apply Now : https://careers-goldmansachs.icims.com/jobs/85986/cwm-engineering—software-engineer—associate/job?mobile=false&width=730&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330