- Eligibility : B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
- Job Role: Intern, iNAND Firmware ||
- Job Location : Bengaluru, India||
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022||
- Salary : As per industry standards||
- About company : At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible. At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
Firmware Intern – WDIN
In this position, you will design and implement firmware in C language for real-time embedded products, such as embedded NAND devices for smartphones, tablets and automotive components.
Typical activities involve the design and implementation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, and implementation of storage interface protocols, such as UFS, to deliver future cutting-edge storage products.
You will develop firmware using multiple environments that include SW simulations, FPGA boards, and of course the final product HW. You will work in an Agile environment with advanced CI tools and capabilities that help develop clean code fast.
You will work closely with excellent colleague engineers in India and other geographies, cope with complex challenges, innovate, and develop products sold to leading mobile and automotive OEMs for millions of devices across the globe.
- B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science or Software / Computer / Electrical Engineering
- Fast learner and implementer
- Great communication skills and fluent English, both verbally and written, and an ability to collaborate across cultural and organizational boundaries.
Western Digital thrives on the power and potential of diversity. As a global company, we believe the most effective way to embrace the diversity of our customers and communities is to mirror it from within. We believe the fusion of various perspectives results in the best outcomes for our employees, our company, our customers, and the world around us. We are committed to an inclusive environment where every individual can thrive through a sense of belonging, respect and contribution.
Western Digital is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.