- Eligibility : All Branches
- Job Description: Business Operations Associate ||
- Job Location : Gurgaon||
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022 ||
- Experience : No full time Experience required ||
- Salary : Best in market||
- About Company: ZS’s Business Operations group helps improve and run our clients’ entire system of business processes and operations, thoughtfully designing solutions focused on operationalizing analytics, implementing cutting-edge automaton technologies, and transforming client business processes.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Business Operations Associates drive value for clients by optimizing/managing business processes, synthesizing data at regular intervals, maintaining high-quality standards, applying automation leveraging cutting edge technology, performing analyses, updating business rules, presenting results to the clients, answering queries on deliverables and generating focused insights.
· Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
· Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis, to include: configuring business rules, synthesizing data and performing quality checks to create error-free deliverables
· Review deliverables with project managers to bring out the key useful insights for key client stakeholders; Develop domain expertise to become increasingly independent in creating insights;
· Develop expertise in software technologies/tools to synthesize data according to business rules
· Interact with internal or client teams to resolve input data issues
· Respond to ad hoc analytical requests from the clients
· Understand, analyze and provide descriptive answers to client queries resulting from deliverables or business questions;
· Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
· Identify and implement business process improvements on our internal processes with the aim of decreasing effort, improving quality and value
· Implement innovations in what we do and how we do things to continuously enhance the value to the business and to our own knowledge.
We welcome candidates with a range of degrees and backgrounds, though sustained success with a significant volume of analytic and quantitative coursework is required. Business Operations Associates commonly possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Econometrics.
In addition to a strong academic record of analytic and quantitative work, typically demonstrated through consistent top marks in university, successful Business Operations Associates also have broadly applicable consulting skills such as:
· Strong work ethic and personal initiative
· Ability to work across global cross-office teams and in a team environment
· Excellent organizational and task management skills
· Structured problem-solving skills
· Focus on quality and detail orientation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
· Process management, improvement focus and willingness to learn cutting edge tool and technology
· Client service orientation and strong business acumen ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable. Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered. ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
Apply Link : https://jobs.zs.com/all/jobs/7478?lang=en-us