|Company Name :||MedPlus|||
|Job Role :||Software Engineer(Freshers)|||
|Qualification :||BE | B.Tech | ME M.Tech BCA MCA |||
|Batch :||2019|2020|2021 Batch Batch |||
|Location :||HYDERABAD India |||
|Experience :||Not Applicable |||
|Salary :||5.5LPA |||
|Employee Status :||Full-Time Employee |||
Associate Software Engineer(Freshers)
- Any BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA graduation with good analytical and coding skills
- Year of Graduation – 2019/2020/2021
- Knowledge of Core Computer Science Concepts including Data Structures, Algorithms, Databases, Operating Systems
- Familiarity with Programming in C or Java or Python
- Good Logical Reasoning Skills
- Have the desire to learn different technologies at rapid pace
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work place requirements
- Based on the applications received, candidates will be shortlisted for the written test and they will be informed via email/sms latest by 09-Nov-2021.
- Shortlisted candidates who have received the email/sms
- Hall tickets will be issued by 17-Nov-21. Only candidates who have self-reconfirmed after getting shortlisted will receive hall tickets.
- Based on the performance in the exam, selected/wait-listed candidates will be notified via email/sms.
- We will not be able to send individual regret emails to candidates who were not shortlisted during the selection process.
- Round 1
- Section A: Multiple choice questions test comprising general aptitude, logical, numerical ability, core computer science and programming concepts including Bitwise operators, Operating System concepts, Data Structures, String manipulation, OOPS, basics of databases, SQL and basics of web technologies
- Section B : Coding test comprising of 2-3 problems for which code needs to written
- Candidate needs to meet the cut-off criteria for Section A and Section B individually to be eligible for selection.
- Round 2 (In-person or online) – HR Assessment
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email.
- Starting CTC of Rs 5.5 Lakhs per annum inclusive of Rs 50,000 per annum retention bonus.
- The above mentioned retention bonus of Rs 50,000 per annum will be accumulated and paid as a lump-sum amount (Rs 1,50,000) at the end of 3rd year with the company.
- All selected candidates will be eligible for annual performance appraisal leading to suitable salary increments from the end of 1st year onwards.
- There will be service agreement of 2 years with the company.
Work Location: HyderabadCTC: 5.5 Lacs per annum No of Positions: 50