- Eligibility : A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Job Description: Trade Support Associate ||
- Job Location : Gurgaon||
- Batch: 2020, 2021||
- Experience : No full time Experience required ||
- Salary : As per market standards||
- About Company: Tower Research Capital, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Trade Support Associate to be a part of the team responsible for developing algorithmic trading strategies for electronic markets worldwide.
Tower Research Capital, a high-frequency proprietary trading firm founded in 1998, seeks a Trade Support Associate to be a part of the team responsible for developing algorithmic trading strategies for electronic markets worldwide.
Tasked with ensuring the smooth functioning of the team’s trading strategies, an Associate Trade Support will have the opportunity to contribute to the team’s profitability and to learn about multiple aspects of algorithmic high-frequency trading. This role requires working in a flexible shift environment supporting the US timezone.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the team’s strategies during market hours, which will involve working closely with the team’s traders and with Tower’s Infrastructure and Systems teams. In this high-performance environment, immediate awareness of trading and systems issues and swift responses are essential. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Operating and monitoring existing trading strategies
- Trouble shoot production issues
- Do post trade analysis on production logs
- Contributing to the design and implementation of applications to enhance reliability and self-correction
- Work with traders to identify new trading opportunities
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell command-line tools is a must
- Basic programming (C/C++) and Python skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- The ability to notice, analyze, and debug problems quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in trading and the financial markets
Tower continues to enhance the in-house trading system and strategies that have positioned the firm as a leader in the thriving field of quantitative trading. While Tower offers challenges and rewards rivaling those of any Wall Street firm, Tower’s cubicle-free workplace, jeans-clad workforce, and well-stocked kitchens reflect the premium the firm places on quality of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Food Allowance
- Cab facility/allowance
- Wellness allowance
Tower Research Capital is an equal opportunity employer.