• Understanding of any of the Programming languages like Java, Python, C ||
• Good Problem Solving Skills. ||
• Strong in DataStructure/Algorithm ||
• Good Analytical, Logical, reasoning, Aptitude skills. ||
• M.Tech/B.Tech with CS/IT or related fields are preferred ||
About The Company:
Launched in 2007, ixigo is India’s #1 mobile travel platform with over 150 million users. It is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps travellers organise, book and track their trips. ixigo’s vision is to empower travellers with trustworthy & personalised travel recommendations. Founded by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax.
Profile Offered: Software Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: M.Tech/B.Tech with CS/IT
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 6 LPA – 7 LPA + 5 Lakhs ESOPs (eligible after 3 months of joining)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: November
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Python programming languages Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
• Understanding of any of the Programming languages like Java, Python, C
• Good Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong in DataStructure/Algorithm
• Good Analytical, Logical, reasoning, Aptitude skills.
• M.Tech/B.Tech with CS/IT or related fields are preferred
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Write well-designed, testable code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Ensure software is updated with latest features
Multiple Virtual Technical Interviews
0 – 0 Years
6 – 7 LPA