- Eligibility : B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Job Description: Trainee Software Engineer ||
- Job Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat ||
- Batch: 2020, 2021||
- Experience : No full time Experience required ||
- Salary : As per market standards||
- About Company: Synoptek is a Global Systems Integrator (SI) and Managed IT services Provide (MSP) offering Comprehensive IT Management and Consultancy Services to organizations worldwide.
Synoptek is a Global Systems Integrator (SI) and Managed IT services Provide (MSP) offering Comprehensive IT Management and Consultancy Services to organizations worldwide.
- Incorporated in 2001; Headquartered in Irvine, CA focusing on end to end enterprise software solutions & Services.
- One of the Top 25 world’s premier Managed Services Providers (MSP)
- Over 700+ employees; serving 2000+ clients globally
- Offices and resources across North America with delivery centers in Europe & India.
What Do We Do:
- Consulting, IT Leadership & Management
- Business Process & Software Solutions
- Business Infrastructure & Systems Solutions
- Microsoft Technologies like .Net, SharePoint, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, Dynamics AX(ERP), CRM, Managed Services (AWS, Azure, O365, Cisco, VMware);
- Java/J2EE, PHP- Magento e-commerce, Salesforce , Python , Informatica
- Mobile (Native & Cross Platform)
Work Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Role & Requirement:
- Dynamic, self-motivated, quick learners and ability to adapt with new environment.
- Good Programming Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Good Conceptual knowledge & logical thinking
Qualification & Employment Criteria:
- B.E /B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology.
When you partner with Synoptek, you engage with an ever-growing, ever-evolving IT organization that provides a high-caliber level of team, results, growth and clarity. You are our ultimate investment and as part of that you will have access to continuous clarity in your personal and professional development, a team who has your back, mentorship to achieve rock-star level results. We foster a fun and connected environment with employee benefits extending beyond general compensation and into inspired camaraderie, beer-thirty, general office mayhem, a little fun in the midst of the chaos and an invested culture of learning.