- Eligibility : Design Portfolio.
- Job Description: Trainee Software Engineer ||
- Job Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka, India||
- Batch: 2020, 2021, 2022||
- Experience : No full time Experience required ||
- Salary : As per market standards||
- About Company: Scripbox is India’s largest and best-established digital wealth management service that helps its customers create wealth for their long-and-short-term goals.
Scripbox is India’s largest and best-established digital wealth management service that helps its customers create wealth for their long-and-short-term goals.
Founded in 2012, Scripbox is a pioneer in the digital financial services category and is recognized for creating simple and elegant user experiences in a complex domain. We do this by simplifying complex investing concepts and automating best practices, so our customers can grow their wealth without worry. We achieve this by combining cutting-edge technology, data-driven algorithms, awesome UX, and friendly customer support.
Our task is ambitious and we like to work hard as well as smart. We want to build a team that relishes challenges and contributes to a new way of thinking and investing in India. We are also invested in the growth of our colleagues and providing a supportive and thriving working environment for everyone. We have been recognized by Great Place To Work® as one of India’s best companies to work for.
We are looking for creators who can build products that our customers love. The challenge for you will involve understanding, and building for, an unforgiving consumer who invests a lot of trust into the product YOU will build. Your product will be used by thousands.
Scripbox is making a difference in the world of personal finance and investing and we would like you to be part of the team that makes it happen.
Responsibilities And Skill Sets required for the Role:
We’re looking for design interns who can help craft the big picture for Scripbox while never losing sight of important details. This person will conceptualize, plan, and deliver end-to-end user experiences and workflows that will help define the Scripbox vision.
- Eager to learn
- Always advocates for the users.
- Excellent interaction and visual design skills.
- Demonstrates design vision and an ability to innovate.
- Collaborates effectively with product managers and engineers in every step of the process; from understanding requirements to iterating through solutions.
- Communicate regularly with the design team to share feedback, critiques, and learnings.
- Understand the requirements and convert them into sketches, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3-6 Months (Convertible to full time at company’s discretion)
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Everywhere you go, you can’t help but mobilize people, build things, solve problems, roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond, raise the bar. You are an insatiable doer and driver
- Strong execution and organization. Your team will be working with engineers and product leads at the bleeding edge of the development cycle. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable executing with little oversight and be able to adapt to problems quickly
- Strategic mindset – you’re comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now.