Required: Any Graduate ||
Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills. ||
Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas. ||
Excellent problem-solving skills. ||
Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook. ||
Knowledge of computer hardware and software. ||
Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS. ||
Knowledge of network and internet. ||
Work you’ll do
To assist Deloitte employees with technology problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the Call Center. Our customers are very computer literate, and accuracy of information is a high priority.
• Excellent knowledge on Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On Prem and Exchange Online.
• Knowledge on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
• Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
• Should have Knowledge on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
• Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
• Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
• Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals
• Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
• All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
• Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats and voicemail) with end users.
• Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call
Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
Shift Timing– 24*7
Required: Any Graduate
Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
Knowledge of network and internet