Who are we looking for?
- 1) Working professionals with 1-2 years of work experience in high-growth startups, consulting, or analytics firms can apply. Prior experience in enterprise software/SaaS businesses will be an added advantage. ||
- 2) Undergraduate (B Tech/BBA/B Com, etc.) freshers can apply as well. ||
- 3) You will thrive in this role and Darwinbox if you are – ||
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mentality – ||
- will show resilience in an environment of ambiguity ||
- take complete ownership of initiatives assigned to you ||
- stretch yourself, and go above and beyond the call of duty to learn, grow, and leave an impact ||
Darwinbox is one of India’s fastest-growing Software-as-a-service (SaaS) firms. Brainchild of alumni from some of the world’s most distinguished organisations (like McKinsey, EY, and Google), we are the preferred choice of 600+ businesses globally to manage their 1 million+ employees. Darwinbox platform digitizes and automates HR processes across the entire life-cycle of an employee from hire-to-retire. Backed by marquee global investors like Salesforce Ventures (we are their first investment in Asia Pacific outside Japan), Sequoia, and Lightspeed, we have acquired notable customers like the National Stock Exchange of India, Tata, Mahindra, Adani, TVS Motors, Bharti Axa, Kotak Life, Edelweiss, Urban Clap, Myntra, Swiggy, and Nivea.
We are the world’s youngest and the only Indian firm that is currently listed on the coveted Gartner Magic Quadrant for the domain we operate in. Darwinbox is the highest rated platform on Gartner Peer Insights as well, surpassing the incumbent market leaders like Workday, SAP, and Oracle. Other recognitions include being recognised by CNBC as one of the tech companies to watch out for.
About the role
At Darwinbox, any Business Analyst (BA)’s day-to-day work is broadly split into four categories – research, recommendation, orchestration, and execution. The BA’s work closely with the co-founders and business leadership along these lines.
Once you join, you will be aligned to one of the following tracks –
- Product Strategy and Operations –
- Research – Develop a comprehensive point-of-view on specific product verticals via competitor bench-marking, customer research and other secondary research around best practices/industry trends. This research aids the firm’s product strategy.
- Orchestration – Create activity dashboards, status reports, drive operational cadence, and, orchestrate all the activities from initial design through development, testing, deployment, and delivery.
- to ensure success delivery against the plan of action.
- Execution – Create detailed pre-release and post-release documentation, and enable robust quality control for product verticals that you’ll work on.
- Recommendation/Analysis – Build a strong expertise on relevant product verticals; provide analysis and recommendations on an ongoing basis for strategic and operational improvements.
- Global Strategy and Business Operations –
- Research – Develop a comprehensive view-point on potential markets from an economic, cultural, sales, competitive, product, and people perspective. This research aids the firm’s global expansion strategy.
- Orchestration – Orchestrate all the business activities and align functional teams to launch a new market and scale it from zero-to-one.
- Execution – Do hypothesis testing, lead small-scale A/B tests that have a non-linear impact, and can be scaled if successful. Document learnings for benefit of the extended teams.
- Recommendation/Analysis – Build a strong expertise on the relevant markets; provide analysis and recommendations on an ongoing basis for accelerating the go-to-market fit, product-market-fit, and building a local team.
- Development, Security, and Operations (DevSecOps) –
- Research – Enable team with high quality research as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Orchestration – Enable internal audits for standards like ISO 27001 and SOC 2 Type 2. Align stakeholders and team for successful audits.
- Execution –
- Build a strong expertise on information security processes, systems, and standards. Develop documentation for internal and external reference.
- Advise customers as needed during audits and other evaluations. Resolve their queries and lay down the direction for any investments/work needed in line with the customer requirements.
Who are we looking for?
- 1) Working professionals with 1-2 years of work experience in high-growth startups, consulting, or analytics firms can apply. Prior experience in enterprise software/SaaS businesses will be an added advantage.
- 2) Undergraduate (B Tech/BBA/B Com, etc.) freshers can apply as well.
- 3) You will thrive in this role and Darwinbox if you are –
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mentality –
- will show resilience in an environment of ambiguity
- take complete ownership of initiatives assigned to you
- stretch yourself, and go above and beyond the call of duty to learn, grow, and leave an impact
- come up with out-of-the-box ideas and solutions
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
- with demonstrated ability to structure complex problems
- diagnose issues
- and, make recommendations
- A people’s person who can communicate well and get along with external and internal stakeholders to “get things done”
For More Post Join Our Telegram Channel:https://t.me/officialcompanyinsider