- SoC/Processing Technologies like ARM/RISC-V/X86 ||
- Peripherals/controllers like UART/I2C/SPI/USB/SD/eMMC/QSPI/PCIe etc. ||
- Automation test cases for Embedded system projects ||
- Linux system programming and Linux device drivers ||
- Use of Programming/Scripting language –C/C++/Python/Shell/Tcl and Linux OS working environment. ||
Education Requirements : B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics & Communications or Comuter Science || ‘
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world’s first 5G networks, we empower the world’s builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people’s lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters – world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This include Embedded System software or firmware stack verification – Boot loaders, device drivers, filesystem stack etc. and project involving :-
- SoC/Processing Technologies like ARM/RISC-V/X86
- Peripherals/controllers like UART/I2C/SPI/USB/SD/eMMC/QSPI/PCIe etc.
- Automation test cases for Embedded system projects
- Linux system programming and Linux device drivers
- Use of Programming/Scripting language –C/C++/Python/Shell/Tcl and Linux OS working environment.
Education Requirements : B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics & Communications or Comuter Science
Years of Experience : Internship
For More Post Join Our Telegram Channel:https://t.me/officialcompanyinsider