Skills required to contribute: –
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills. ||
- Portray strong analytical and problem solving skills. ||
- Must be good in one of the programing language like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python. ||
- Willingness to work in collaboration with team. ||
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way. ||
- Focus Customer centric approach. ||
- Knowledge to latest technology’s like Mobile development / Web development / MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage. ||
Associate Software Engineer
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
About Eurofins IT Solutions India
Eurofins IT Solutions India, EITSI is a fully owned subsidiary of Eurofins and functions as a Global Software Delivery Center exclusively catering to Eurofins Global IT business needs. The code we ship out of EITSI impacts the global network of Eurofins labs and services.
The primary focus at EITSI is to develop the next generation LIMS (Lab Information Management system), Customer portals, e-commerce solutions, ERP/CRM system, Mobile Apps & other B2B
platforms for various Eurofins Laboratories worldwide.
POSITION TITLE: Associate Software Engineer
REPORTING LOCATION: Bangalore / Chennai
WORKING LOCATION: Bangalore / Chennai
Inviting aspirants to join our team as Associate Software Engineer.
If your excited to be part of a winning team, Eurofins is a great place to grow your career. You’ll be glad you made the right choice to join us.
Skills required to contribute: –
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Portray strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be good in one of the programing language like C, C++, C#, Java, or Python.
- Willingness to work in collaboration with team.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask and drive efforts in an agile way.
- Focus Customer centric approach.
- Knowledge to latest technology’s like Mobile development / Web development / MSSQL or any RDBMS would be an added advantage.
- 0 – 1 Year of experience
- BE (CS/IT/IS/EC), B.Tech, BSc (CS/IT), M. Tech, MSC – CS/IT/IS, MCA, Diploma in Computers ( Graduated in 2020/2021 & Marks Eligibility is 65% or CGPA – equivalent of 65% )
For More Post Join Our Telegram Channel:https://t.me/officialcompanyinsider