- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering. ||
- Experience ranging from 0-2 years. ||
- Experience in Programming, Control Engineering and Project Management Skills. ||
- Experience in Robot programming ||
- Excellent communications skills and ability to influence both internally and externally. ||
LocationBangalore North, Karnataka, IndiaFull-TimeRegular/Permanent
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This is a Project Engineer role reporting to Operations Manager in Robotics & Discrete Automation Business Area based in Bangalore. You will be responsible for designing the authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Completing assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements
- Evaluate, select and apply standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. Provide technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities. Prepare project documentation within one’s scope of deliverables.
- Assist in preparing proposal or presentation of engineering projects or programs such as provision of bills of materials, estimated engineering hours.
- Support contract Manager in issuing claims. Provide quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivers within budget and contract.
- Create work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost. Improve effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
- Complete risk and opportunity assessments and ensure implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility.
- Reports any contract or quality or program or cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
- Assist customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within the scope of
- deliverables. Provide technical evaluation of supplier proposals and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers.
- Use standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility. Ensure that engineering activities comply
- with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Report processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- Assign tasks to and coordinates work with entry level engineers, technicians, administrative staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Experience ranging from 0-2 years.
- Experience in Programming, Control Engineering and Project Management Skills.
- Experience in Robot programming
- Excellent communications skills and ability to influence both internally and externally.
For More Post Join Our Telegram Channel:https://t.me/officialcompanyinsider