- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms ||
- Solid programming skills in RoR, NodeJS, Python, Golang or Java/Kotlin. ||
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3. ||
- Good understanding of ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS ||
- Any experience or interest in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing can also be an added advantage. ||
Software Engineer Trainee (SET)-Tech.
At BYJU’S we are looking to bring passionate engineering into the role of software engineers (SE) who are keen on building their careers in developing solutions that will transform the way people learn from early years to professional skills .You will get to work on complex distributed systems which are solving real-world problems and scale for hundreds of millions of users. You need to take the challenges and ownership that comes while developing a complex system. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality and innovative solutions in highly collaborative environments that have immediate business impact. As an SE , you will also get to work with Senior Engineers/Architects at BYJU’S to evolve the design and architecture of the system. The skillsets we aim to hone for our SE’s will enable them to develop Android, iOS, Backend, Testing Frontend solutions with Byju’s Learning Preferred Skills:
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, Data Structures & Algorithms
- Solid programming skills in RoR, NodeJS, Python, Golang or Java/Kotlin.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Good understanding of ReactJS/AngularJS/VueJS
- Any experience or interest in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Unit Testing can also be an added advantage.
- A collaborator and a team player
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Organizes and expresses ideas clearly and concisely.
- Exhibits strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about learning and education
Job Location : Bangalore (Virtual working as of now)Compensation:
|CTC||Rs. 12,00,000||All Fixed No variable|
|Joining Bonus||Rs 3,00,000||12 months clawback from DOJ|
|Total CTC:||Rs 15,00,000|
Min Qualifying Criteria:
- Min 10 &12th Class Marks: 60% & above
- Min. BE/BTech CGPA: Min 7 & above throughout without any running backlogs
- Branches: CSC/IT/EE/E&C/Elect. (Understanding of Programming Logic and Hands on Coding essential)
- Share Github link on Application/resume.
Note : Selected candidates shall be taken as Software Engineer Trainee (SET) -Tech. on Probation for 3 months & confirmed as Software Engineer-Tech. post successful completion of Probation/Training. The role is for working in the Engineering Division.
For More Post Join Our Telegram Channel:https://t.me/officialcompanyinsider