- M.Tech./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/ Thermal Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering ||
- Good understanding of mesh requirement for high fidelity Structural/Thermal/CFD analysis. ||
- Experience in Simulation tools like ANSYS ICEPAK/NX electronics or equivalent tools for flow/heat transfer/similar analysis. ||
- Good knowledge in structural/thermal simulation tools, to provide effective cooling and how to model and treat the mechanical/electronic systems manually on ICEPAK/similar tools. ||
- Post-process Simulation results, prepare detailed analysis reports including recommendation on design and analysis methods as applicable ||
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Mechanical Simulation/Design Engineer is responsible to perform various physic-based simulation for mechanical. This role defines the usage of standard simulation tools and process for mechanical simulation, deploy customized simulation solutions meeting program/CoE need which in turn reduce the product development cycle time and cost by 50%and quality. This role is also responsible for developing reusable components and platform which can improve efficiency of simulation solution development/deployment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define solutioning approach/strategy & Execute for mechanical simulations and tools
- Work with product teams to identify the opportunities for adoption of simulation to cut down product cycle time and cost
- Deploy standard work process for mechanical simulation and enable business adoption to enterprise standards
- Work with SBGs & Third-Party Vendors to get the simulation work done by understanding the simulation requirements.
- Identify opportunities for simulation automation in product development focused on various physics associated with mechanical products
- M.Tech./ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/ Thermal Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering
- Good understanding of mesh requirement for high fidelity Structural/Thermal/CFD analysis.
- Experience in Simulation tools like ANSYS ICEPAK/NX electronics or equivalent tools for flow/heat transfer/similar analysis.
- Good knowledge in structural/thermal simulation tools, to provide effective cooling and how to model and treat the mechanical/electronic systems manually on ICEPAK/similar tools.
- Post-process Simulation results, prepare detailed analysis reports including recommendation on design and analysis methods as applicable
- Good understanding of the physics and principles of turbomachinery aerodynamics/heat transfer/structural mechanics
- Experience in working with customers independently, ability to build customer relationships, become product knowledgeable.
- Communicate effectively with functional leads/team members and other stakeholders to arrive a common goal
- Works with self-direction, takes initiative, exercises sound judgment, discretion, and capable of complex decision making in a dynamic work environment.
- Have a Passion for Winning: Never give up in the face of resistance and setbacks. Have fearless accountability for getting results
- Zealot for Growth: Promote confidence and trust. Aggressively focus on new opportunities and obsess with growth.
- Thinks Big…Then Makes It Happen: Be willing to re-examine almost everything, Challenges the status Quo and Propose innovative solutions and translate into actionable plans.
- Be Courageous: Take bold action on what you believe is right. Confront problems directly and face adversity head on.
- Self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong influencing skills and be able to influence across engineering organization. Should be able to work in a matrix organization.
- Excellent planning, execution, communication, and project-management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- JOB ID: HRD147580
- Category: Engineering
- Location: ELCOT- SEZ, PLOT NO.1, ILANDAIKULAM RING ROAD,NEAR : PANDIKOIL, KARUPPAYURANI POST,Madurai,TAMIL NADU,625020,India
For More Post Join Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/officialcompanyinsider